People who are simply having a bad time in their lives often think they are the victims of a curse
ask yourself if it could simply be bad luck or self-sabotage.
If your area has an occult store or local pagan group, you might be able to find help there, or use this simple divination method
- Sit down with a deck of playing cards. Take the jokers out and set them aside.
- Shuffle the cards slowly, not using the normal method of card-game shuffling.
- Shuffle intently and focus on all of the reasons why you think you are cursed, remembering everything that has occurred.
- After a few minutes of this, focus on your question: “Is what is happening to me the result of a curse?” After a little while of this, stop shuffling.
- Deal out the cards in this fashion: start pulling cards from the top and laying them out in a pile. If you pull an ace or reach a stack of ten, stop.
- Do this three times for a total of three stacks. You will end up with 0-3 aces.
- If you have zero aces, you are not cursed (yay!). If you have one, there is a one in three (33.3%) chance you are cursed, two aces a two in three chance (66.6%) and three aces means you are definitely cursed (99.9%).
What to do?
use this simple spell that anyone can do without real training.
the target, a tub of water large enough to submerge and wash the target (or enough water to wash down the area if a location), a large quantity of sea salt
New Moon, a Thursday, noon, midnight, dawn, dusk (any time associated with transitions)
- Fill the tub with water. Temperature should be comfortable for a long soak if the target is a living thing.
- Open and hold up the container of sea salt.
- Clear your mind and say the following words while concentrating on what they mean to you. Say them slowly, confidently, and meditatively: “In the names of my ancestors, my gods, and myself, I call upon thee, oh creatures of Earth and Water. Come forth, cleanse “name of target” of all evil and alien magicks, and restore them (me, it) to balance and health. By our wills combined, so mote it be.”
- Pour the salt into the water. Use a lot.
- Keeping your mind in that calm and meditative state, submerge or wash the target slowly. If you are the target, get in the tub and simply lay back and soak. Relax. Let everything slip away.
- Do this for at least ten minutes. When you are done, drain the water away down the drain and rinse it off the target. It is absolutely necessary that all of the saltwater is washed off of the target!
- When you are done, say the following in the same way you did step 3: “I thank thee, oh creatures of Earth and Water, in the name of myself, my gods, and my ancestors. Be released to your homes, doing no harm on your way, and return to me with glad hearts when next you are summoned. By our wills combined, so mote it be.”
The downside of this is that it is limited in its scope and power and that sometimes it won’t be able to defeat a more powerful curse. If this happens, seek a professional to help you, because you won’t be able to deal with it without real training.
here’s a simple spell to reverse a curse
while concentrating on the person/thing that you are casting this on repeat over and over until you feel that it is complete. I suggest annointing a black taper with PAYBACK OIL and inscribing it with the persons name or writing it on a piece of parchment and placing it under the candle as it burns for better results with this spell.
BEFORE THE NIGHT IS OVER
BEFORE THE DAY IS THROUGH
WHATEVER YOU HAVE DONE TO OTHERS
WILL COME RIGHT BACK TO YOU.
A curse is serious business, and dealing with them can be scary for a person not used to the world of magick.
The good news is that magick is just like any other technology for causing change and its principles can be learned and taken advantage of without becoming an expert. Just like it is possible to diagnose and medicate your own headache without being a doctor, it is possible to apply simple magickal techniques to help you protect yourself and take better control of your life.
SO MOTE IT BE.