I’s New Year’s so I thought it was appropriate to reblog this post
So what do I do between Samhain and Yule, the next turning of the wheel – the time of New Beginnings, Rebirth and The New Year?
• I take the time to contemplate everything I’ve accomplished in my life up until now.
• I seek and accept forgiveness for any wrongs I’ve done and
• I’ve made amends for my mistakes where ever possible,
but then what?
• I finish up whatever projects I’ve started and
• clean out all the unnecessary clutter from my life in preparation of this new and joyful beginning.
• AND I WAIT – but don’t wait.
Yes, I realize this statement is somewhat of a conundrum but…
View original post 343 more words