My tent was delivered yesterday! Here’s the description.
NEW! Coleman WeatherMaster 10 Person 2 Room Family Camping Tent w/ Rainfly Cover
- 10 person/2 room tent has 17’x 9′ footprint and fits three queen airbeds
- Exclusive WeatherTec System/Keeps you dry — Guaranteed ; Great for family camping
- CPX® 6 Overhead LED Lighting system ; Included carry bag with separate stake and pole sacks
- 80″ center peak height for room to stand and move ; Privacy vent window ; Interior gear pocket
- Two doors for easy access: hinged front and zippered back
Josh (Moriah’s fiancee) thought I was crazy when Fed-X delivered it, but then he’s always thought that. This tent is easy up and according to the manufacturer can be assembled by 1 person in about 20 minutes.
I also ordered the items below from Amazon which should be arriving around the 14th in 1 order.
Intex Classic Downy Airbed Set with 2 Pillows and Double Quick Hand Pump, Queen
and picked up
as well which I should have by Monday.
Everything else I’ll need right away I should already have around the house somewhere or be able to pick up at a thrift shop or the Dollar Store.
Hopefully by the time it starts getting chilly I will have found a decent camper that I can afford. I leave that to the Goddess.
As soon as my Atlas gets here I will start planning my voyage and post the first leg of the trip for you all – probably roughly down the East coast with a stop over in North Carolina to visit my brother in law and his wife and in Florida to see Gavin and Melissa and maybe a few others if they’re on my way and want to set up a meet.
I WILL NEED TO BURN SOME NEW CD MUSIC BEFORE I TAKE OFF THOUGH – I CAN’T GO WITHOUT MY PAGAN MUSIC AND I DON’T THINK I’LL FIND ANY ON MY TADIO.